This trip takes you from the peaks in Rocky Mountain National Park to the drifts in Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve with stops at hot springs and rafting along the way. Enter Dec 20, 2017 through Feb 27, 2018.
Here's the Trip We Planned for You!
Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 day/4 night hiking and lodging vacation with Wildland Trekking. A short distance from your lakeside lodging in Estes Park, experience all of the diversity the Rocky Mountain National Park has to offer - pristine mountain lakes, high peaks and alpine glaciers, bighorn sheep and elk.
- View more information at www.wildlandtrekking.com/colorado-hiking/inn-based-hiking/best-of-rocky-mountain.html
- 1 room/cabin, 2-nights stay at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort (based on availability, www.mtprinceton.com)
- River Runners half-day whitewater rafting trip for two on the Arkansas River through Browns Canyon National Monument. Take in the impressive mountain and canyon scenery. You'll see rock spires, hoodoos, and tall walls of granite on both sides. whitewater.net
- Two passes for the Browns Canyon Aerial Adventure Course. Take up to 120 challenges such as swinging bridges, trapezes, tightrope walks, and swinging logs, all which make this canyon attraction feel like an Indiana Jones experience. brownscanyonadventurepark.com
- View more information at ColorfulColorado.com
Alamosa, Gateway to Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve
- 1 room, 1-night stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites in Alamosa
- Admission for two to the Sand Dunes Recreation Hot Springs Pool including the greenhouse (age 21+).
- Dinner at the Rubi Slipper in Alamosa
- Admission to the Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve
- 1 Sandboard rental from Kristy Mountain Sports to experience sandboarding on the dunes
- View more information at Alamosa.org