This 5-day vacation for two people includes Estes Park lodging, meals, and guided hiking tours through golden autumnal trails in Rocky Mountain National Park. Be in the park during the height of the elk rutting season when bugling sounds travel on the wind as bucks corral their harems in the valleys.
Enter to Win from June 12-August 7 by requesting a Free Colorado Trip Planner and checking the "Contest" box on the form.
Here's what you could win!
Wildland Trekking Best of Rocky Mountain Hiking Vacation for Two
Vacation Date: Sept. 20-24, 2018
- 4 nights of lodging in Estes Park, Colorado, for two people double occupancy
- Use of top-of-the-line daypack and trekking poles
- All meals from breakfast the first day through lunch on the last day (special dietary requests may require an additional fee.)
- Entrance fees and national park permits
- A professional, knowledgeable certified hiking guide
- Transportation for the duration of the tour (beginning and ending in Estes Park, Colorado)
- Emergency equipment including a company-issued first-aid kit and satellite phone
Whether you're a seasoned hiker or a novice explorer, you'll enjoy this immersion in the ecology, human, and natural history of Rocky Mountain National Park. From our base in comfortable and historic lodging in Estes Park, Colorado, we’ll experience all of the diversity the Park has to offer: from pristine mountain lakes to high peaks and alpine glaciers, to the iconic Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep - the hikes are chosen to highlight the most remarkable features of this National Park.
View more information at www.wildlandtrekking.com/colorado-hiking/inn-based-hiking/best-of-rocky-mountain.html